Your health, we serve
Yayasan Peduli Hati Bangsa is a non-profit organization from and for people living and affected by the Hepatitis and HIV viruses. Our goal is to raise awareness, educate and increase access to the general public about the diagnosis and treatment options available in Indonesia through advocacy programs and evidence information, about Hepatitis and HIV.
We respect the principle of confidentiality and therefore none of your name or personal identity will be revealed to the general public
We are proud to be involved in research on Covid-19 Self-Testing.
WHO publishes the results of the study in the official Covid-19 self-test guide which can be read through the article below:
Trusted by medical professionals and researchers from Indonesia and beyond
- Meeting with Indonesian National Narcotics Agency
- Consultation Meeting on Emerging medications of Hepatitis B and HIV
- In house training collaboration with Yayasan Pelita Ilmu
- Development of Standards for Communicable Disease in Correctional Facilities
- Hepatitis C antiviral drug stock-out occurs again in Indonesia
- Hepatitis Can’t Wait Don’t Just Be A Slogan